- Body Mass Index,
- Waist-to-Height Ratio,
- Body Fat Percentage
- Calorie Consumption (BMR + PAL)
and help find your ideal weight based on age. gender and height.
You want to successfully lose weight and evaluate the success of your diet? BMI calculator tells you how you progress. Various formulas let you evaluate your health and body fat. BMI Calculator includes statistics so that you can find out from graphical interpretations whether you are overweight, underweight or have normal weight.
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).