· Venue and location information including facilities, floor plans and maps
· Event programme and information on all scheduled activities
· Profiles of key speakers
· Policy search
· CPD information
· Ability for users to collect notes and reflections on the meeting sessions
· News feeds
· Social media sharing
· Push messaging, alerts and reminders
· Feedback and evaluation forms
· Networking features at our bigger events
The BMA (British Medical Association) is the trade union and professional association representing doctors and medical students throughout the United Kingdom at national, regional and local level.
We stand up for doctors both individually and collectively on a wide variety of employment issues and, since the inception of the NHS, we have been formally recognised for collective bargaining purposes within national negotiating machinery and by individual employers at local level.
Through research and publishing we lead debate on key ethical, scientific and public health matters and award grants to encourage individual research in medicine.
We also work with a number of other professional bodies on issues which we, our members, or their patients have a legitimate interest.