Have you noticed? At home, your size changes from one store to the other. Buying overseas implies further conversion. In one shop you could be an S and in the other and M and in some Asian countries you may be surprise to find out you are and L or even an XL.
Shopping for clothes online is not only fun, it is convenient, there is plenty of variety and prices are often times lower. Finding what your size is at any given moment is the purpose of this app. We hope you find it useful.
This is a free app and it will stay that way. We look forward to your feedback.This app is as simple as it gets and we will be adding more features based on your comments so please take a moment and share with us your experience shopping online and how we can help. Share it with your friends and family, imagine someone may buy something for you that finally fits! Nothing beats the excitement of unwrapping a gift!
The following are devices and versions of Android where the app works best, we will update the list as feedback flows in, testing is ongoing: Moto X, Moto E, Samsung Galaxy Note 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
How to use our app:
The whole process shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Wear a well-fitting shirt and pair of pants during the process.
1. You will need someone to help take your photo.
2. Hold your phone straight until the “Take Picture” in green appears at the bottom of the screen. Press it and take a full body snapshot facing the camera, turn right and get a second snapshot. (You don't have to fit exactly within the frame we have built, just do your best).
3. Fill the form and save your measurements.
4. Remember to submit your photos, without this we won't be able to provide your body measurements.
5. Soon after you will receive an email from us with your body measurements. Once the data is processed and we have forwarded your measurements we will delete your picture from our severs.
We hope you enjoy and we look forward to hearing back from you!