Auto-categorization of messages:
Blynkle has capabilities to auto-categorize an SMS based on content and sender. Once a message is read by you then it intelligently filters and moves the messages into the appropriate folder (or tab). By default, Blynkle categorizes messages into:
1. Contacts: If a message is received from a number in your contact list.
2. Finance/Bills : If a message contains any transactional details.
3. Promo: If a message is deemed promotional.
Manual categorization of Messages:
Blynkle empowers you to create filter of your choice. You can create filter by using long press action on a message and choosing a category for moving the message. It will then apply this filter for future messages.
By default there are six folders:
1. Messages - All the new messages appear in "Messages" folder. Once a message is read then the filter is applied and then the message is moved into the appropriate category.
2. Contacts: All the messages from contact list shall appear in this folder.
3. Finance/Bills: All the messages categorized as Finance/Bills shall appear in this folder.
4. Rename1: You may rename this folder and create filter based on your need. To rename long press on the folder.
5. Rename2: You may rename this folder and create filter based on your need. To rename long press on the folder.
6. Promo: All the messages deemed as promotional shall appear in this folder.
We are always excited to learn from you. We would be waiting to hear from you on [email protected]
1. Blynkle does not support MMS.
2. The charges for sending/receiving messages are as per your telephone operator.