What type of jobs are there?
- BlueCrew offers many types of jobs including: Movers, Drivers, Forklift operators, Warehouse staff, Event staff, Data Entry personnel, as well as customer service and salespeople. We offer competitive wages for all positions, and offer advancement opportunities for our top employees.
How often will I get paid?
- BlueCrew pays you by direct deposit, or by check to your home address. Checks are sent out every week on Friday.
When will I start getting jobs to my phone?
- Employers typically post jobs early in the week — as soon as they post a job, a notification will be sent to your phone with the time, wage, date, and location.
How do I accept and work a job?
- Jobs are recommended for you directly in your schedule. Click on any you like, review the job description, and hit accept on the ones that work for you. Once you've accepted it, you can view all the details by clicking on the job in your schedule. Show up on time, clock in using the app when you arrive, and clock out when you leave. We have live support directly in the app if you have any trouble.
Where are the jobs?
- Currently, the jobs are focused in the Bay Area (San Jose, San Francisco, and Oakland), Sacramento, and now we're expanding to Los Angeles. We're always adding more jobs, so if you don’t see any close to you, we’re coming.