The description of Blood Pressure Checker
Managing, Analyzing & Tracking your Blood Pressure readings is now very easy with Blood Pressure Tracker app. This application helps you to log your blood pressure readings, generate charts and reports, that you can send to your doctor. You can export all your date to csv format that can be imported to excel.
Collect, track, analyze and share your blood pressure record.
- Measures ?systolic, diastolic, pulse.
- Export blood pressure reports to either PDF or Graphs.
- Send blood pressure reports to your doctor.
- Nice user interface.
- Save, edit and delete your readings.
- Add notes to your records.
- Interactive charts.
- Reading stats.
- Export data to csv and pdf.
? Get organized: (Record)
--No more paper record. Record your BP, pulse, weight all in one place. Add comments, tag mood, weather, activity for future reference.
?Always have your stuff with you:(History, calendar, body)
--View your record as a list , calendar, and body location. View monthly average based on location.
?See trends: (Stats and analytics)
--Look at color coded sequential, time-line and distribution graph. Find best, worst average statistics for a given time.
?Never forget to record:
--Set up reminder, never forget to record your blood pressure again.
?Manage other's record:
--Create multiple accounts and manage record for your family and friends.
?Make it your own:
--Chose the color you like most for viewing pleasure.
Simple and Easy to use:
1. You can easily log and track systolic, diastolic and pulse by just swiping your finger.
2. You can easily add your tags (e.g., irregular heartbeat, cuff location like left/right arms, seated/reclined).
3. You can easily search your data (e.g., by date, tags, and bloodpressure zones).
Blood Pressure Diary : Evaluation Info Log History Tracker has been made for the people who need constant management for Blood Pressure, weight and blood glucose.
This is not a professional medical equipment. Value of application measurements is estimated, if you have any doubts, you should consult with a specialist doctor or your personal physician. This app does not measure blood pressure.