This app will let you receive BOBC or "BlochsTech Open Bitcoin Card" smart card based Bitcoin payments using your phone.
(see www.BlochsTech.com/Info for more)
This app is free and there are no in-app purchases, however please note that the card holder paying you via the app will pay any card fees his card may require as well as the Bitcoin mining fee that you can set in the settings of this app.
The app settings have the donation address of the Danish Bitcoin Foundation as default. You should change this to your Bitcoin address once you begin to really use the app.
How to set up:
2. Turn on your phones NFC.
3. Set up your address under Settings (via the Android menu button or basic tab menu button).
4. Choose currency and mining fee.
5. Press OK.
How to use:
1. Connect the customer's card with the phone (can be done later, but the sooner its done the sooner the Bitcoin network synchronization is finished).
2. Enter the amount you wish to charge a customer.
3. Press OK.
4. Allow the customer to check his card's check code and the charge amount.
5. Allow the customer to enter his PIN code.
6. Allow the customer to remove his card when the message "Payment Complete" appears.
7. You are done.
Known defects and missing features:
* No transaction history. You'll have to check BlockChain.info if you want to know if a transaction was really done.
* Bad UI and bad scaling.
* Compatibility problems between devices.
* If phone has slow internet this is not handled well and the operations will take forever without timing out.