This application works for Blaenau Gwent council. Information is either sent via email or is loaded directly into the councils IT management system. The issues are then resolved by us.
== OVERVIEW ==
Have you walked past the same graffiti on the wall for the last month thinking someone should call the council, or have you driven over the same pot hole swerving to avoid damaging your car. Well unless someone tells the council they are never going to know.
Blaenau Gwent app enables you to capture the details of an issue or incident that is then automatically submitted to the council.
== WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT? ==
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- BG Street Lighting
- Report a Tree Issue
- BG Road or Highway Problem
- BG Dog Fouling
- BG Street Cleansing
- BG Moving Out
- BG Noise Nuisance
- BG Missed Collection
- BG Dead Animal
- BG Empty Dog/ Litter Bin
- BG Pothole
- BG Graffiti
== HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT? ==
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
- Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
== HOW DOES IT WORK? ==
The report is sent to the council for them to action. Once they have completed the work to resolve the issue you receive an email showing the details of the report.
== OTHER FEATURES ==
There are many features to Blaenau Gwent app, you can also;
- Access your council news and events.
- View your submitted reports.
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or Mac.
- Receive up to date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Contact your council by email or phone.
- View the map of your council’s location.