Bidgely can tell you.
Bidgely's energy disaggregation technology—a software-based, machine learning technique—identifies how much energy is used by large, energy-hogging appliances in your home. How much energy (and money) is used up by your A/C? How about your pool pump? Bidgely knows.
There's no magic here. Just science!
You don't need to install any plug-level sensors to use Bidgely. Simply install one of the whole house energy monitors from the list below or connect us to your utility account, and upload your energy consumption data. We'll take it from there.
Cost per appliance? Check. Your usage compared to your neighbors'? Sure thing. What about a projected bill amount at the end of your billing cycle? Done.
We take the guesswork out of energy savings.
* Real-time energy demand
* Past energy consumption dashboard
* Appliance-level itemized consumption
* Personalized recommendations
* Monthly projection to help you budget
* Efficiency comparison with neighbors
* Real-time push notification of high usage (requires hardware – visit Settings to configure)
* Bidgely Homebeat Energy Monitor
Sign up is possibly only through the Web: http://bidgely.com/home. Log in to the mobile app after completing setup.