BiblioCities library manager APK
Apr 13 2016
The description of BiblioCities library manager
Your data is safely stored on BiblioCities servers. You can find all your books on all your devices: smartphones, tablets or computers.
BiblioCities allows you to delegate the management of your library to some other authorized users.
BiblioCities is able to manage large quantities of books without performance loss. Some of our users manage book catalogs containing more than 4000 books.
Check the BiblioCities website to manage all your books online:
Batch update: the web version of BiblioCities allows you to update a selection of books in a single operation. It can be very convenient when you have to move books from one storage location to another for example.
Feel free to send us your comments and wishes using our user forum:
See you soon.
Users of BookTome application may simply import their data into BiblioCities (including pictures) by uploading a simple BookTome backup file.
And soon for Codex and MaBibliotheque Android apps.
Check our web site for more information.
List of permissions required:
- Your accounts: manage accounts and use the authentication credentials of an account
Necessary to manage authentication with a registered Google account on the phone.
- Hardware Controls: take pictures and record videos
Necessary to take pictures of your books covers.
- Network Communication: full internet access
Necessary to allow to connect to BiblioCities servers.
- Storage: modify / delete SD card contents
Required to store books data on the phone.
- BiblioCities library manager 0.1.7.71 for Android 3.0+ APK Download
Version: 0.1.7.71 (71) for Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb, API 11)
Update on: Apr 15 2016
APK File SHA1: 2ac8f0c56eba265d6cf859c894a006833c31c779
What's new: v0.1.7:- Correctif assistant import Google Books - Correctif affichage More...
- BiblioCities library manager 0.1.7.70 for Android 3.0+ APK Download
- BiblioCities library manager 0.1.4.60 for Android 2.1+ APK Download