Additional BibleCalls Features
• Daily scripture updates: BibleCalls displays new Bible verses every day
• Voicemail countdown bar: Shows how much time you have left before an incoming call will go to voicemail
• Post call scripture review: After a call ends or if you decline a call, BibleCalls will momentarily redisplay the Bible verse
• Full Bible passages: From the post call screen, tap the red button in the bottom right corner of the screen to view the entire scripture selection
• Full feature caller ID: Caller’s photo, name, number and device type
• Bible version: BibleCalls uses the New International Version, which is the most commonly read Bible translation
• How to share Bible verses? From the post call screen, tap the share icon at the top right of the screen.
• How to redisplay Bible verse from the last call received? Tap your device’s multitask button and select “Call Content”.
• How to clear away the post call screen? After a call ends, the post call Bible scripture will automatically dissolve or you can tap your home button.
• How to cancel post call auto dissolve? Tap any blue area on the post call screen.
• How to answer a call? Swipe the white phone icon at the bottom of your incoming call screen to the right.
• How to decline a call? Swipe the white phone icon at the bottom of your incoming call screen to the left.
We hope you enjoy using the BibleCalls app. We are working everyday to improve the BibleCalls experience and are looking forward to releasing exciting new features in the near future!
We LOVE hearing from our users!
email: [email protected]