When launched, this collection included:
- The Creation;
- The Garden of Eden;
- Cain and Abel;
- Noah's Ark;
- The Tower of Babel;
- The Story of Abraham;
- How Abraham ended a quarrel;
- Lot's choice;
- Hagar, Ishmael and God's promise to Abraham;
- Abraham gets strange visitors;
- Sodom and Gomorrah;
More stories are coming by... soon!
Our main goal is to establish a strong bond between parent and child while teaching catholic values. You can choose either to have a narrator reading or just read it yourself. You can even remove the subtitles and just adapt a version of the story to your own liking. Isn't that great?
Listen to these beautifully illustrated stories – or read them by yourself – and help your kids discovering how the world was created and how Jesus and God helped men to live better lives. “The Creation” is included for free – but there is much more to unlock.
The stories keep faithful to the Bible while the illustrations, made by some of the best children illustrators in the world, captivate children's attention - if you have little kids to whom you want to give a catholic education from early age then you can't miss having this app!
How to use:
- Select the story from the bookcase. There will be more stories available if you scroll down.
- You can switch subtitles, narration and autoplay on/off on the the Settings menu.
- After selecting a story you should flip the page to get to the next page.
- If you tap the screen while reading a book you'll be able to get back to the bookcase.