Bible Old Testament KJV APK
Dec 07 2014
The description of Bible Old Testament KJV
You will be able to get acquainted with poetic Psalms and Proverbs, along with other sections that are mentioned below. Psalms are unique as it is the biggest part of the Bible. The book of Proverbs is often called the most interesting part as the sayings of the wise are always valued.
Description of categories:
Five books of Moses starts with Genesis and also include Exodus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, and Leviticus. You will be able to start studying Exodus, after which Leviticus follows, and, certainly, the category of Deuteronomy, an important book of the Bible.
Joshua narrates the events of the Israel settlement in Canaan and the book of Judges does that too. Joshua tells of Israelites’ entry to the land and the book of Judges describes continued struggles there.
The book of Ruth is an interesting narration of love, where Moabite woman Ruth was converted to Judaism. Esther is another strong woman, the Bible tells us about. You will learn more about this woman of dignity in the book of Esther.
The story of Samuel is inspiring for some people. Samuel prayed for son and God answered his prayers.
Ezra emphasizes rebuilding of the Temple. No less captivating is the Book of Nehemiah. The Book of Nehemiah is actually a sequel to the Book of Ezra.
Ecclesiastes gives a vision of life when the person looks at the world through human eyes and then accepts God’s vision. The famous assertion that “all is vanity” is taken from Ecclesiastes 1:2.
Song of Solomon is also known as Song of Songs. Song of Solomon is one of the most poetic parts of the Bible you will certainly like.
Isaiah gives us the most detailed prophetic account of Jesus life. He announces the coming of God’s son to this world in the Old Testament.
The book of Jeremiah includes sketches of his biography. He also wrote the Book of Lamentations that includes poetic laments about Jerusalem destruction. The Book of Lamentations has 5 poems.
Ezekiel was the major prophet along with Isaiah and Jeremiah. The book of Ezekiel is interesting to study.
The biblical account of Daniel starts from the period of captivity. Holding the prominent positions, Daniel still understood his human weakness and power of God.
The Bible also includes the Book of Hosea, which is full of metaphors. It is written by Hosea, who prophesized in dark times for Israel history.
Just like the previous one, the Book of Joel enters the list of the Twelve Minor prophets, so Joel was the minor prophet and a traditional author of the book.
The list of Minor prophets also includes:
* Amos, who was a farmer and herder and acted according the God’s will. Amos was the first who mentioned the doomsday.
* Obadiah continued the theme of the doomsday and added detail to it. Obadiah says that there would be no survivors in the house of Esau.
* Jonah wrote a narrative book that distinguishes the book of Jonah from the rest.
* Micah also said about judgment, restoration of Zion and expressed hope in the book of Micah that people would obey God.
* Nahum did not only describe the events of that time but showed the majesty of God in the book of Nahum.
* Habakkuk like many other authors showed evolvement of personality from doubt and perplexity to absolute trust in God. You will also be able to read the discussion between Habakkuk and the God.
* Zephaniah uses phrases and phraseology like other prophets. The Book of Zephaniah is relatively short but no less important than other books of the Old Testament.
* Haggai is the author with unknown biography. He wrote the Book of Haggai, where he called people to rebuild the Temple but did not describe his life.
* Zechariah was concerned about purity in the Temple.
* Malachi follows Book of Zechariah and is the last book of the Twelve Minor Prophets.
- Bible Old Testament KJV 1.0 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 2.3.2+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Update on: Mar 30 2016
APK File SHA1: f90de02d33f66d83454bdb8c0638fdc2b0df117e