science of self-realization and the exact process by which a human being can establish their eternal relationship with God. Its intrinsic beauty is that its knowledge applies to all human beings and does not postulate any sectarian idealogy or secular view. It is appproachable from the sanctified realms of all religions and is glorified as the epitome of all spiritual teachings.
Wherever there is Krishna, the master of all mystics, and wherever there is Arjuna, the supreme archer, there will also certainly be opulence, victory, extraordinary power, and morality. And Gita is the one which helps you to find the Arjuna and Krishna in you.
The main feature of the app:
- Absolutely FREE app with NO advertisements
- Daily user receives new shlokas with meaning in a spiritual background sound which can be disabled or enabled by the user
- Shloka reference is provided
- Atmost effort is brought out to select the shlokas
- 108 important shlokas are selected for this app (Bhagavad-gita As It Is 1972 Macmillan Edition)
- Customized background image with pleasing font color, size and appearance
- User is notified daily with a new quote at the preset time
- User can change the notification time according to his wish
- Inspirational pop up messages are added to start the day
- User can add his favorite shlokas to "Favorites", by a tap in star icons
At most care is given to convert Sanskrit shlokas to English. There may be some alphabetical errors in shlokas because it has some limitations. The meaning of the shlokas was taken from the Bhakti-sastri Study Guide compiled by Atmatattva dasa.
For the protection of the good, for the destruction of the evil and for the establishment of dharma (righteousness), I (the Lord) am born from age to age.
Wishing you the best awaiting days ahead !!!