Find nice people who are driving along your route. Book a ride with them and pitch in for gas. Rate your driver after the ride.
Carpool rides are probably the most economical way to travel. The prices are usually similar to bus or subway prices and often even cheaper. So there’s no need to pay for a taxi when you can get a reliable ride for an affordable price.
MAKE MONEY AS A DRIVER
As a driver you can find passengers that are looking to join rides. Offer rides when you plan to travel and set the price. You can invite relevant passengers or wait for them to contact you. When passengers join your ride they pitch in for gas according to the price you set.
SAVE MONEY AS A PASSENGER
Carpool is the most economical way to travel. Carpool ride prices are similar to bus or subway prices and in many cases are even cheaper. So there’s no need to pay for a taxi when you can get a reliable ride for an affordable price.
HELP REDUCE TRAFFIC AND POLLUTION
Traffic jams are a world wide problem. One of the reasons is that more than 80% of people drive alone in their car.
It is estimated that road traffic emissions account for about 84% of air pollution. Therefore, choosing to carpool instead of driving alone is the best way for an individual person to take action and help reduce traffic and air pollution.
FINDING RIDE PARTNERS IS EASY:
As a passenger:
• Search for a ride where and when you want to travel.
• Get a list of the most relevant drivers for your ride.
• You can choose to get notified when new drivers offer rides that match your trip.
• Contact drivers to coordinate the ride.
• Book your ride.
As a driver:
• Post a one-off or a recurring ride.
• Get a list of relevant riders for your ride.
• Contact riders or wait for them to request to book your ride.
• You can choose to get notified when new riders search for rides that match your trip.
• Get paid for every rider you pick up.