He notes that the customer is not always the same thing as the payer, and that this bifurcation is creating interesting new business models. Take this course and start learning about becoming an entrepreneur.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- An Entrepreneur's Checklist
- Is First-to-Market Best?
- Vertical vs. Horizontal Markets
- Market Risk and Technology Risk
- The Entrepreneur and the Family
- Fall 2009 Quarter Roundup: What Did We Learn? (Entire Talk)
• Lifetime access to 6 lectures
• A community of 39400+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• 130+ discussions
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Are you agile enough to survive the rigors of the first 18 months? Can you fire your original customer thought base? Can you listen to your multi customers and those that pay your bills? This is an excellent refresher course in practical entrepreneurship."
- (Sieg Holle ) ★★★★★
"Steve is easy to understand and makes the curriculum clear for beginners and small business majors like myself"
- (Dustin Vanderburg ) ★★★★★
"This course summarizes the key questions entrepreneurs face succinctly."
- (John Newton ) ★★★★★
"This course is in brief a gold nugget of entrepreneurship. It shows you how to start up and how to build a road map of what to do to rich success on your business. This is course has my best acceptance and I rated five stars. It is worthy. Stanford University is in my opinion an entrepreneur builder. Go Stanford."
- (Robert Delgado ) ★★★★★
"This gives new entrepreneurs a great reality check."
- (Paul Baker) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Steve Blank | Serial Entrepreneur
Steve Blank is a retired serial entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in high technology companies and management. He is a Consulting Professor at Stanford in the Graduate School of Engineering STVP Program.
Install the "Become an Entrepreneur" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.