Makeup tips and tricks often tell you to use the right foundation that matches your skin tone, use concealers to hide the blemishes on your skin and a shimmer on eyes so you they look fresh and bright. All these make up tips address the way you should wear makeup but there are few things common in every type of makeup and one should be aware of them. We have given some dos and don'ts of makeup tips and plus the trick like:
> The Ultimate Guide to Face Makeup Brushes
> 5 Secrets Of Professional Makeup Artists
> 10 Things No One Ever Tells You About: Concealer
> How-To: Natural Eye Makeup Tutorial
> 5 Makeup Tricks to Disguise Tired Eyes
> The Ultimate Foundation Application Guide
> The Right Way to Wear Sunscreen Under Foundation
> Homemade Blush with Dried Raspberries
> Our Favorite Tricks to Make Your Lipstick Stay Put
>> And much tips and trick again you can find on this applicaton. So Let's install now and follow easy makeup step by step now.
= Make Up Tips - The Do`s =
- Very few make up tips talk about this factor but it is important to know that makeup is not to make you look different. The first and integral part of makeup is to highlight the good features on your face. Once you have figured out how to do that, you can work on concealing the spots or points that don't look so good to you.
- Whenever you are in the store and choosing the foundation, make sure you have enough time to spend in looking one that matches with your skin tone. Foundation is applied on your entire face so you don't want your face to stick out and look different from your neck and rest of the body.
- Many make up tips also forget to mention the time that you should give before applying makeup after applying the moisturizer. Make sure you give enough time for moisturizer to absorb in your skin and once the moisturizer has absorbed you can start with your makeup.
- Always consult with a makeup critic who's present in most of the families. Just before leaving the house and joining the party, confirm with your friend or someone in your family if everything is looking "normal".
= Make Up Tips - The Don'ts =
- Don't ever wear makeup in a hurry especially if you don't have any experience of doing admirable makeup in a jiffy. Don't take makeup tips and tricks from people you know aren't very good with makeup. You would only want to take the advice of professionals and it isn't hard to get their advice now that you have internet access.
-Don't treat makeup like clothes, which means not to wear it all the time. We know this sounds one of the cliched make up tips but what's important needs mentioning. If you're too lazy to remove makeup at night and sleep while it is on, you're suffocating your skin all night long.
- Don't ever try to overdo your makeup. If something seems missing, you can add it later on but if you overdo it, there is no coming back unless may be you remove the whole makeup.
- Don't ever use the wrong concealer that goes against your foundation or skin. While hiding blemishes, you might make them look like skin spots from sun.
While you are on your way to learning professional makeup, don't hesitate from collecting the make up tips from this application. Explore and research about things before you even think of using them on your skin.