1. Know what a bathroom remodel costs.
2. Don’t make the toilet the first thing you see when open the door.
3. Consider leaving those vintage finishes.
4. Plan a lighting scheme.
5. Understand standard bathroom dimensions.
6. Plan the right height for your sink.
7. Consider a corner sink.
8. Or a tiny tub.
9. Pick the right vanity. Vanities aren’t just for looks.
10. Splurge on a few high-end materials.
11. Double check your tile size.
12. Think about converting your tub to a shower.
13. Install a toilet yourself.
14. Have more than one way of drying out your bathroom
15. Pay attention to how hardwood meets a tile floor