- this basic guide for fitbit flex app is an unofficial form and is not embraced by or associated with the maker of this diversion or its licensers.
- this fitbit guide app conforms to the us copyright law rules for reasonable use.
- this fitbit guide app does not duplicate any part of the amusement or contain screenshots of the diversion, just unique content portrayals.
- if you feel there an immediate copyright or trademark infringement that does not take after inside the reasonable use rules, please get in touch with us specifically to examine.
- this is just a casual informative application and it is not supported by the developers of fitbit application.
Basic Guide For Fitbit Flex User : Details
So you clip a little plastic widget to your clothes every day with Fitbit Flex, hoping that it'll somehow magically transport you out of couch potato land and into healthful bliss. The process seems straightforward, but the technology is sophisticated.
The linchpin of FitBit is its three-dimensional accelerometer system. In plain language, that just means it tracks motion on Fitbit Flex, as well as the intensity of that motion in Fitbit Flex.
Then FitBit's software relies on special algorithms to convert raw accelerometer data into usable information with Fitbit Flex. Those algorithms are the secret sauce that the company has worked diligently to tweak and improve, by experimenting and comparing FitBit's accuracy with other test machines.
Please download this app to see more information.