If you were a fan of the hugely popular Adventure Time Card Wars, then most likely you will be downloading the sequel to the game, fittingly called Card Wars Kingdom. Just like the original game was based on a fictional card game played in one episode of the Cartoon Network series, the sequel is also based on the episode called Daddy-Daughter Card Wars where Jake competes in an underground Card Wars tournament. The game is now available for Android devices.
So what's new in this game? There is now a revamped card combat system and you can also now play against your friends or even strangers in PvP battles. And if you've already created allies, you'll be able to borrow some helper creatures from them. And if you yourself share your creatures, you'll be rewarded for it. You also now have a new Creatures Lab where you get to collect hundreds of creatures, upgrade them to unlock new cards and abilities, and in a weird fashion, fuse them together to make the creatures more powerful. [more]
If you like Card Wars Kingdom app, I highly recommend you download this app to help you use better. this app can help you to learn how to use with helpful and secret guide, more tips and tricks. This app is made up of people like Card Wars Kingdom.
- this card wars kingdom guide app is an unofficial form and is not embraced by or associated with the maker of this diversion or its licensers.
- this app conforms to the us copyright law rules for reasonable use.
- all characters, their names, places, and different parts of the computer game depicted inside this app are trademarked by their individual proprietors.
- this app does not duplicate any part of the amusement, nor does it contain screenshots of the diversion, just unique content portrayals.
- if you feel there an immediate copyright or trademark infringement that does not take after inside the reasonable use rules, please get in touch with us specifically to examine.
- this is a casual application and it is not supported by the makers of card wars kingdom official site or developer.