Banksy is famous for enraging local councils across the world. His work is provocative, thought provoking and downright hilarious.
He learnt his trade in Bristol and you can still find many examples of his work if you know where to look. This easy-to-use app has the most up to date info that will help you find and make sense of those early
Ideal for graffiti fans visiting Bristol or for anyone wanting to take a virtual tour of Banksy's home town.
- Uses an interactive map to pinpoint locations.
- Multiple photos of each piece
- Quality articles on each piece provided by Banksy experts from Bristol's Tangent Books, publishers of Banksy's Bristol.
- Explanations of the history, meanings and myths of each piece.
- Details of 14 pieces and locations, including some hidden gems.
- Ideal for visitors to Bristol
- Includes a guide to "Lost Banksy's"
- Installs to SD card