Our mission is to be an institution that works for the betterment of humanity strictly based on Shariah with the ultimate objective of building a society based on deen and compassion.
It was one of those rare moments when Allah (SWT) brings together kindred souls to work towards a common goal after tragedy has struck.
The floods that severely affected complete settlements in the provinces of Punjab & Sindh and made thousand homeless, shelter less and desperate, saw many charitable and welfare groups make big efforts to provide relief to the victims of the flood.
Similarly a group of like minded humanitarians from varying professional and social backgrounds, came together to lend a helping hand and Baitussalaam Welfare Trust was formed.
- The establishment of model educational centers with the aim of enlightening the youth with high quality education, free of cost.
- Provision of of financial assistance and counseling for exceptional and deserving students.
- The spread of knowledge, happiness and smile in every home and the washing away off ignorance and sadness.
- The establishment of free hospitals and dispensaries to impart medical facilities to the rural areas with the help of qualified doctors and professionals.Facilities of clinical ambulances will also be provided.
- The erection of Masajid and Quranic centers to spread knowledge of Deen.
- Provision of clean sweet water in the rural areas by digging wells.
- Financial assistance for widows and orphans and dowry assistance for girls from needy families.
- Relief for calamity-struck areas through financial means and assistance in placing them in appropriate jobs.