If you have ever asked yourself these questions, you have found the right app.
The alcohol calculator "Ötzimillometer" gives you the answers on these questions (If you enter all consumed alcoholic beverages correctly of course).
Through the simple handling and the plain scope of operation, this app offers you everything you need to keep the overview.
*** Completely free, discreet and no ads.***
The calculation bases on the "Widmark-Formula" which is used for the determination of the maximum blood alcohol concentration (BAC).
- Add as many drinks as you want
- Ability to learn, already registered drinks can be selected
- Presentation of the BAC history
- Automatic calculation of the time to the 0,5‰ limit (limit is adjustable)
- Automatic calculation of the time to sobriety
- Reminder, helps you to enter your consumed drinks at the right time
- No advertising
Please note that the calculation even with exact entries of consumption represents only a theoretical value.
The effective blood alcohol concentration depends on many more factors than is taken into consideration in this calculation.
The results are for guidance only and NOT assess the driving ability to drive or sobriety of the user.
The best way to obtain sobriety or driving ability is still the complete abstaining from alcohol!
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided in this application.