Setup - to be used in all calculations. Go to "Settings" and change the following
*USD-GBP Conversion factor (Suggest 1.65)
*Average inbound shipping cost per LB (Suggest $3-5/LB)
*Amazon Referral Fee (Suggest 15% Varies with Category)
First scan item with Profit Bandit or ScanPower to get LIVE info from Amazon.co.uk.
Note selling price, rank, and weight (may be different from actual weight.)
How To Use:
1. Enter cost in USD, and FBA selling price in GBP (optional)
2. Choose 0%, 10%, or 20% VAT adjustment
3. Select "Large Oversize" Yes/No (specific criteria listed in settings)
4. Enter Weight in LB, Oz, or G
5. Calculator shows Estimated Profit or Loss and Estimated ROI
Tips to improve Usage:
1. Skip entering cost to see full revenue, without deducting cost.
2. Analyze items of the same category to reduce time spent switching referral fee and VAT
3. Use the BACK button to hide the keyboard if needed
4. If it is not calculating, verify all settings are all filled in. They at least need a ZERO to calculate.
Tips to improve Accuracy
1. Inbound Shipping: Shipping fees do not take into account dimensional weight. If you are calculating shipping for large light items, you will need to estimate a significantly higher "cost per pound". For best results go back to your old shipments, for similar items and calculate your average cost per pound. Use this formula. Shipping cost / LBS = Inbound Shipping
2. Currency Conversion: For best results, compare a recent Amazon disbursement in GBP to the amount deposited in your bank account in USD. Use this formula. USD/GBP = Exchange Rate
3. Referral Fee varies based on category. Please refer to http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3517791 for updated information.
4. Weight: Please remember to check package weight with weight reported by Amazon (using an app that can pull real time data like Profit Bandit or ScanPower) Many times Amazon has the incorrect weight listed.
5. Fees: Amazon’s fees vary based on package size and weight. To be 100% accurate the actual specific dimensions would need to be entered into the app, which in most cases is impractical. So for convenience, each weight tier has been averaged out among all the categories to determine average fees for that tier. While not 100% accurate it is very close, and I do not think you will see more than $1-2 variation in most circumstances. Reference for more information: http://services.amazon.co.uk/services/fulfilment-by-amazon/pricing.html
Free Version is Ad-Supported. To remove ads please buy Pro Version.