The Queensland Branch of the AWU has launched a mobile App for members that makes staying connected with their union in the 21st century easier than it has ever been.
As a Queensland Branch member you will be able to use this App to organise for strength and better outcomes in your workplace.
· Report a problem – once registered and logged in, you can report any problem in your workplace in any part of Queensland to the union and it will be dealt with in real time
· Join the Union – you can help fellow workmates join the union through the App
· Keep up to date – view current news, videos and photos from around Queensland
· Connect – use the app to connect with the AWU Queensland Branch Facebook page and Twitter feed
· Know who to talk to – connect with your local organiser from Darwin to Brisbane and everywhere in between
· Events – check out all the upcoming events across Queensland and easily RSVP. Add events into your phone calendar by the touch of a button
· AWU Partners – Great deals on banking products from ME bank, superannuation, financial planning and much more
· Training – The Queensland Branch’s newly established training company Tree of Knowledge Training will deliver life-long learning to union members and workers across Queensland
· Merchandise – Access the AWU Queensland Branch’s brand new merchandise store and stock up on the latest union gear