With MxVision AviationSentry TabletBrief you can access real-time weather data for airports, heliports, hospitals, street addresses, your current location, latitude-longitude points, or any point on the globe — simply by pointing to a location on a map. You can also save weather information for later use with a simple drop-down list for fast, easy retrieval and an optimal user experience.
Advanced mapping functionality and an enhanced user interface let you access all of the same weather information layers as in the Internet-delivered MxVision AviationSentry Online solution. Plus, you can now create groups of layers detailing current and forecasted weather for all of your most-traveled routes — without having to search through pages of menus.
Schneider Electric’s MxVision AviationSentry TabletBrief features:
• The largest HD radar footprint, including CONUS, Alaska, the Caribbean, Guam, Hawaii, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Japan
• Best-in-class global lightning with the quickest “stroke-to-screen” performance available
• A full-featured airport and location weather briefing package that provides current METARs and TAFs, colorized and decoded for your location or nearest reporting station — and all METARs from a 50 nautical mile radius for fast review conditions, as well as detailed airport information with sunrise and sunset times
• Helicopter-specific features, including density altitude, forecast ceiling, forecast visibility, and forecast flight category, which allow quick evaluation of weather-related flight risks
• A location-based dashboard featuring your custom locations for fast access — includes mini maps showing at-a-glance, location-specific weather with animated radar and lightning strikes
• Remote access to weather briefings, so you can view the same weather content used by flight planners and dispatchers, decreasing potentially hazardous situations
• Available on Android® (4.2 and above)