The description of Autumn DIY Paper Pumpkin Decoration
They are easy to make but looks really cool. Besides they can be easily stored between seasons. this application will share you step by step to make Autumn DIY Paper Pumpkin Decoration.
- To make such pumpkins you’ll need 2 sheets of matching scrapbook paper, ribbon, a hole punch and a paper cutter.
- Cut 1″ strips of paper from your sheets. I cut mine different lengths too, so they’d be different sizes. The white strips are 8″ long, the brown are 10″, and the orange is 12″.
- Punch a hole in the ends of each strip. Smaller hole punches work better if you have one, if you just have a normal sized one, I’d use wider ribbon.
- Tie a knot in one end of your ribbon (cut it about 10-12 inches, you’ll cut some off in the end though), and string it through all the holes on one end of your strips. It helps to cut the end at an angle and then use a lighter to seal the edge. That way you have a nice little pointy part to poke people with use.
If there is texture on your paper like there was mine, make sure it’s facing out.
- Then, put the ribbon through the other set of holes, like so.
- Then, tie a knot. Ignore the green bow please. I ditched that. Then, fan out your little strips until they make a “pumpkin”, adjust your knot placement if needed, and tie on a ribbon bow/stem. I like the brown and orange one best, little squat pumpkins are too cute!
So simple right ? we share this tutorials to make your party, unique,cheerful, elegant and make your party more happy .
Want to know more ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.