Do you text while driving, or simply have a need for someone to give you a barrier when you're flooded with text messages? Maybe you have to get some work done, or change the baby?
AutoReply is a simple assistant that does just that!
- One button on/off
- Pause/Stop the assistant from notification bar
- Customizable response text
- Only notifies each person ONCE per instance
- Incoming messages stay as UNREAD in your default text app
- Auto Responses also show in your texting app (so you know when they were sent
* No information is collected or kept in anyway. This app simply sends the response for you.
Explanation of permissions
- This app needs to be able to "read" and "write" texts. It doesn't actually read them, it just understands when a text comes in, and from whom. It then takes that whom, and composes a response to them.
This app responds to all incoming SMS messages from numbers that are 10 digits long (e.g. +1-555-555-5555). I don't check for sms rates, country of origin, or subscription services. This app (and the developer) are not responsible for messaging charges.
This app only sends messages when the user MANUALLY sets the service to ACTIVE.