So root is a must on many devices to record phone calls from the phone line where manufacturers didn’t implement the required functionality. But it doesn’t mean the root is a savior for any device as call recording can be broken on the hardware level. Root helps often, but not always.
The app has different recording methods. If you’re lucky enough, the app won't fail to record both sides over Standard API recording method without root.
Features of this app :
- Record your all calls automatically while calling or ask every-time to record new call.
- Search call by name or phone number.
- Organize your call records. You can see calls as all calls records, only incoming, only outgoing, date and time easily.
- Share recording to Bluetooth, Message etc.
- Play, save and delete, call recordings
- Ignore recording for specific contact or phone number
- Add caller phone number to contacts
- See caller history
- Record your call or calls in MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR or 3GPP encoding / format.
- You can play back, or save your files on your SD card im mp3, wav, mp4, amr or 3gpp format.
- Audio Source options for both incoming calls and outgoing calls are also available. Try to change audio source only when default audio source does not work or does not records calls.
- Different options of audio quality are available. You can choose 44.1kHz (It might not work on some devices) for high quality or select lower sample rate for low quality audio recording. 8kHz is recommended for call recording.
- Notification with caller image.
- Vibrate device on start of call recording.
- Notification on device on start of call recording with blinking light (if your device supports it).
- You can listen your communication or calls recordings in your on device default audio player.
- Automatically on device speaker to record better quality voice.
-Hidden Auto Call Recorder
-Hidden Auto Call Recorder spy
- Automatic call recorder
- It’s FREE!
-Free call recorder
The icone inspired from Facbook recorder, Whatsapp recorder, and Viber recorder icones.
NOTE: This App may not work properly on some handsets.