This app allows you to record your outgoing telephone calls. The entire call is recorded and saved on your phone and card as per your choice. Unlike other call recording apps your recordings are private and can’t be recognize by private servers. The app is extremely convenient to use as it has auto and manual both feathers at a time which makes it more reliable than any other particular app.
Your recorded calls can be:
- Played on the phone.
- Sent via email.
- Transferred to your phone (.wav format).
You can also set a title for each recording.
Features of this app :
- Search call by name or phone number.
- Organize your call records. You can see calls as all calls records, only incoming, only outgoing, date and time easily.
- Share recording to Bluetooth, Message etc.
- Notification with caller image.
- Play, save and delete, call recordings
- Ignore recording for specific contact or phone number
- See caller history
- Add caller phone number to contacts
- Record your call or calls in MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR or 3GPP encoding / format.
- Audio Source options for both incoming calls and outgoing calls are also available. Try to change audio source only when default audio source does not work or does not records calls.
- You can play back, or save your files on your SD card im mp3, wav, mp4, amr or 3gpp format.
- Different options of audio quality are available. You can choose 44.1kHz (It might not work on some devices) for high quality or select lower sample rate for low quality audio recording. 8kHz is recommended for call recording.
- Record your all calls automatically while calling or ask every-time to record new call.
- Notification on device on start of call recording with blinking light (if your device supports it).
- You can listen your communication or calls recordings in your on device default audio player.
- Automatically on device speaker to record better quality voice.
- Vibrate device on start of call recording.
- It’s FREE!
How Call Recorder works :
- Open the Call Recorder Android app it will now run in the background to increase productivity by enabling easy access.
- Make or receive a call and it will begin recording once the call connects
- Select the app to access the list of previously recorded calls and play them.
1. Please note that some devices are not compatible or not allow to record calls.
2. Please confirm that your device should not have more than one call recording application, otherwise it can create issues.
3. If call recorder does not record calls, please restart your device to try again.
4. This app might not going to work if you are using other apps to record something, such as We chat, LINE: Free Calls & Messages, voice recorder or other call recorder.
5. You can select WAV, 3GPP, MP4 or AMR audio encoding format, if MP3 recording not working properly on some devices.
your feedbacks will be appreciated.
-Follow Us on Facebook: