The description of Auto Call Recorder
Have you ever had an important phone call and needed to take notes? Or you had to memorize a phone number or a street address while you were in a traffic jam? Or you needed to take down notes while receiving an important order from a client? Do you have a habit of forgetting something from a shopping list from your wifey? Or simply wanted to hold on to some sweet memories and tender words from your soul mate?
By using Auto Call Recorder, you can automatically record and save any phone call you want. Listen to the recording and share it. You can choose to either record both incoming or outgoing calls or any one of them, it's up to you.
Memory management feature, in Settings section, will allow you to delete older calls once your inbox is full.
There is no limit in the number of recorded calls. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory.
You can set file number limit, size limit or simply delete the calls that are older than one week, month etc. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be locked. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings.
★ Record everything (default) – This setting records all incoming or outgoing phone calls
★ Do not record any call – You can turn off automatic call recorder
★ Turn ON/OFF Incoming or Outgoing or both phone calls – You can configure automatic call recorder to record only incoming or outgoing or both phone calls or none
★ Ignore recording for specific contact or phone number – By adding certain contact in Exclude list, you can safely configure auto call recorder to ignore recording for specific contact or phone number
★ PIN Security – Secure your app with PIN security & stop unwanted people from listening to your personal call records
★ Play/Stop recorded audio
★ Delete single or multiple or all call recordings
★ Share Recordings to your loved ones via social networks Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, Line, WeChat, DropBox, Hangouts...etc
Notes: (Instructions & Troubleshooting tips)
1. Auto Call Recorder app will not be able to record your Wi-FI, VOIP, SIP OR any internet calls.
2. All your call recordings are saved in your device (No Cloud Backup Feature). So, in case you change your Phone OR you formatted/deleted automatic call recorder app created folder, app will not be able to recover your old call recordings.
3. Please note that some devices are not compatible or do not allow to record calls.
4. Please confirm that your device should not have more than one automatic call recorder application, otherwise it can create issues.
5. If automatic call recorder 2017 does not record calls, please restart your device to try again. If automatic call recorder app does not record again then your device might not support call recording.