2. Talking SMS.
3. Talking Caller ID, when the line is busy.
4. Playing Caller ringtone, when the line is busy.
5. "Priority call" automatically will switch the call to the person in priority list.
Another all will automatically go to "waiting mode" and you can turn to it later.
Before switching you’ll hear an alert and short beep. Use this priority for some calls that you don’t want to miss (probably for some time).
Examples of use:
- if you 2 sim cards, you can set one of it as priority on kids/wife/parents phone and you’ll be able to reach them even if the line is busy;
- set the number of your boss or call center of your organization;
- set temporary priority number, if today you’re waiting for an important message.
6. Silent mode.
7. Option "Auto answer incoming call" will connect you with caller. You can enable this option for all income calls of for a group of your contacts. Time of this option can be set, when you switch it on.
By default, this function only available, when hands-free is on, but it’s convenient to use it during lunch, or at work. You answer the call without touching the phone.
This option gives to you the caller’s name, it will pick up the phone and switch on the speaker. When the speaker is on, there will be flag, where you can switch it off.