It comes with some key features as follow:
- Public timeline
- User's feed (Oauth required)
- User detail, Qiita post detail
- Follow/Unfollow user (Oauth required)
- Stock/Unstock Qiita post (Oauth required)
- Share to other social network
- Post/Edit/Delete comment (Oauth required) with Markdown-compatible Composer
- For reading in the dark, Attiq provides 2 built-in Theme: DARK (Beta) and LIGHT, switchable in Setting.
- And many other tiny improvement which Qiita users may not have found anywhere in Play Store.
Attiq requires login by Oauth 2 to use full-feature. But public User can still check the public timeline with helpful posts.
Advance Users could submit issues or/and suggest new features via this App's official Github issue tracker (not the source code): https://github.com/eneim/Attiq-app
Users could always give feedback to developers in REALTIME by Gitter at: https://gitter.im/eneim/Attiq-app (!Github account is required).