The Atlanta Police Department is proud to present its mobile application. The application is free to the public and provides access to the latest news, photos, videos, events, alerts, and crime information. In addition, the application allows two way communications using Twitter, Facebook, and a special feature for submitting anonymous tips to the Department. We invite you to join us in protecting the City of Atlanta.
The following features are included in the application:
• News Releases: Read the latest information about the Department.
• Videos: Watch videos from the APD You Tube Channel.
• Photos: View and search for the latest images from Department events, press conferences and more.
• Events: Review calendar of events and read the details behind each event.
• Crime Maps: View crime maps by Zone.
• Submit a tip: Be the eyes and ears of the APD and help the Department by submitting anonymous tips to help fight crime. The application has the capability to let you anonymously send tips to investigators.
• Alerts: Sign up for alerts that can be delivered to your cell phone or email.
• Twitter: Follow and communicate with the APD through a direct link to the Department’s Twitter account.
• Facebook: Review the latest Department’s information on Facebook and become a friend of the Department.
• Links: Links to important information on the Atlanta Police Department’s website including recruitment, find my zone, phone directory and frequently asked questions.
The Atlanta Police Department will be adding features in the future so please select automatic updating when you download the application and stay tuned!
The Mobile APPLICATION IS FOR OUR CITIZENS and would like to improve our services based on the community’s needs. Provide feedback to the Department by emailing [email protected] and send suggested improvements and features you would like added.
This application is powered by, and was developed in collaboration with http://gomobilepd.com