The ATD Trainer’s Toolkit is a one-of-a-kind collection of original classroom and virtual training activities. Each activity was created and contributed by an expert trainer, and collected and edited by facilitation guru Elaine Biech.
With activities designed to help you energize, engage, and motivate learners to retain content, this app is custom made for the on-the-go training facilitator. In addition to a variety of activities, access dozens of articles and book excerpts to get your creative wheels turning. Other features include:
· In-App storefront with more than 30 new activities including Icebreakers, Reviews and Teachbacks, Openings, and more! Bundles of activities start at just $1.99.
· Synching feature allows you to synch your notes, favorites, and original activities between your tablet and smartphone devices. Just sign in with Google or Facebook, and the app does the rest.
· Twelve new, original “ATD Handbook” activities available ONLY in the Trainer’s Toolkit---brought to you by Elaine Biech and contributors to the ATD Handbook, 2nd Edition. Free!
· “New Activity” journal to help you create and save your own original activity ideas
· In-app timer to help you keep track of activity intervals
· “Intro to Facilitation” with tips on trainer competencies and how-tos for developing your own icebreakers, energizers, and more
· Browse tool for filtering activities by time estimate, group size, and delivery method
· Notes functionality for storing your comments on each activity
· Favorites tool to bookmark your top picks
· New activities added all the time!