The description of Asterun
Of course you have!! Who hasn’t?! But Asterun is different… I promise! No really… I do!
In Asterun, you get to:
- Pilot your spaceship throughout an intense and merciless battlefield of asteroids!
- Dodge and shoot pesky asteroids by tilting your device from side to side and tapping furiously on your screen until you get repetitive strain injury!
- Battle intelligent and amazingly hostile UFOs that really don’t like you!
- Challenge yourself in the RIDICULOUS mode, where the asteroids fly fast and the damage rises faster!
- Obsessively compete on the leaderboards to become the most incredible and best in different aspects of the game!
- Get fantastically obscure achievements for tasks you didn't know you had to complete!
- Eventually crash ’n burn in a spectacular ball of flames when you’ve hit that damn asteroid that appears out of nowhere!
Sound like fun to you? Great! Download today and start flying!
** Permission Details! **
Asterun uses different Android features in order to provide a better experience, and it’s best to be as transparent about this as possible so you are kept as informed as possible! Honesty is the best policy, after all!
Internet: Asterun uses the internet to connect to Google Play Games to provide you with leaderboards and achievements. Asterun also connects to the internet to present adverts within the application (as game devs need to pay rent too!), and for un-invasive analytics (such as how much you score in a game and how long you play for) so the gameplay experience can be improved!
Location: Asterun, like most apps, requires an inprecise location (such as the country you’re in) in order for us to know where Asterun is being played, so we can tailor content to regions where Asterun is popular and market more effectively. Location data is also used to present more relevant adverts which are tailored to your region. This data is stored in an encrypted form by the services which require it, we do not save this data ourselves.
Storage: Asterun uses device storage to cache game data (such as completed achievements), and to cache adverts to make showing them more painless for yourself! It is also used to save game settings, such as whether you have enabled sounds or whether you have completed certain parts within the game.
Push Notifications: Asterun makes use of push notifications to send friendly messages to you all, and to let you know about fun in-game events!
In this release, we have:
- Squashed quite a few bugs!
- Reduced the amount of adverts you'll see!
- The observant ones amongst you will be glad to hear that some menu spacing has been tweaked to look even nicer :)
- The volume sliders have been tweaked to behave more nicely.
Thank you for playing Asterun, we hope you enjoy this update!
- Asterun 1.3 for Android 5.1+ APK Download
Version: 1.3 (18) for Android 5.1+ (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
Update on: 2017-08-03
APK File SHA1: 682cb205ed8747de39c6fce1e85a14ab6f7e52b9
What's new: Thank you for playing Asterun! We hope you've enjoyed it so far! I More...
- Asphalt 9: Legends - 2018’s New Arcade Racing Game
- Download XAPK