The 99 names of Allah are called "Asma Ul Husna" (Pronounce Asma Al Husna) which in Arabic means ‘The Most Beautiful Names’. They are described in the Quran and Sunnah.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said “There are 99 names of Allah, and that anyone who memorizes all the names will be awarded paradise.”
- Very simple and easy to use
- Read the 99 Names of Allah with meaning in english and Indonesian translation
- All Asmaul Husna with Arabic audio
- Easy navigating with swipe control
- Offline app and not required internet connection
- Free and always free