Asia Enterprise has business running in property sector which has been running since March 2003. During 12 years of operation, Asia Enterprise has covered numerous prospectus projects, namely:
- Puri Indah ( Vacant land and houses from Investor )
- Permata Buana (Vacant land and houses from Investor )
- Bumi Permata Indah (Vacant land and houses from Developer )
- Metro Permata (Vacant land and houses from Developer )
- Griya Permata (Vacant land and houses from Developer )
- Taman Semanan Indah (Vacant land and houses from Investor)
- Rukan Ekstensi 77 – Ciledug ( Shoping Complex / Commercial Area fromi - Investor )
- Serpong Town Square ( 4 in 1 concept, apartment, trade mall, water park, office park from Developer )
- Belleza Apartment and Shopping Mall.
- Puri Garden Apartment ( Primary from Developer )
- Meruya Residence ( Primary from Developer )
- Mediterania Tanjung Duren ( Apartment from Investor )
- Taman Semanan Indah Apartment
- Puri Park View Apartment
- Menara Kebon Jeruk Apartment, Jakarta
- Puri Orchard Apartment , Outer ringroad , Jakarta
- Kenten Garden Residence , Palembang .
Ardhi Nugroho (Director of Asia Enterprise)
Having bachelor degree in Information Management at Bina Nusantara University, Ardhi started his carrier path as an information system engineer at Bank Windu Kentjana. In the next two years, he moved to Paramita Group, working in marketing department for Metro Permata Residence project. After 4 years showing good performance, he was appointed to be the manager of marketing department responsible for Griya Permata Residence project. Years later, he was appointed to be the Marketing Manager and was in charge for numerous projects, namely Metro Permata, Griya Permata, Permata Bandara, Griya Mas, and etc. Moving on to year 2000, Ardhi was given the position of marketing manager of Pasar Induk Tanah Tinggi Tangerang project. As of 2002, he was assigned to be COO of Century 21 Paramita. In 2003, Ardhi started his own business in property sector which was named Asia Enterprise. Having a passion to deepen the knowledge in property business, Ardhi pursued his post-graduate at Panangian Property School,Jakarta in 2010. Up till now, Ardhi is the director of Asia Enterprise.
Lily Chandra (Vice Director of Asia Enterprise)
Lily started her career as an architect at PT Greenland Holding with bachelor degree earned from Tarumanegara University, Jakarta. She then moved to PT. Dharmala Inti Land as a senior marketing. After 3 years, she became marketing manager at Paramita Group and was in charge in Metro Permata Residence project. In 2002, she was appointed to be the vice COO of Century 21 Paramita. As of 2003, Lily started her company with her husband, Ardhi, which was named Asia Enterprise. In 2010, she attended Management and Taxes Course at Trisakti University, Jakarta. Up till now, she is the vice director of Asia Enterprise.