Artificial Grass Design Ideas APK
Aug 30 2016
The description of Artificial Grass Design Ideas
Gone are the days when artificial grass has to look like a pathetic, worn carpet. Modern techniques have made for synthetic lawns, or more precisely, the premium products amongst them, that look excellent if excessive wear and tear is avoided. By comparison, if we are to face facts, it is probably no exaggeration to say that most lawns in private gardens look like cabbage patches anyway.
Feel and Touch
In the area of contact and feel too, synthetic products have improved immensely. Once they were hard, abrasive, and prickly, but now, many fake grasses on the market are soft and fairly nice to the touch. Again, it could be argued that the average home lawn, with its bare spots and patches of weeds, is hardly the ideal place for sitting and playing.
This is the big one! The cost of installing a decent synthetic lawn is about 5 times more expensive than laying turf, after including the costs of a professional irrigation system and soil preparation. But even here, the advocates of artificial grass can point, justly so, to the massive, on-going savings not only in water, but in mowing, feeding, and edging, not to speak of labor intensive practices such as de-thatching and aerating.
The trouble is gardening is not about being dispassionate and objective. It is all about passion and emotion, for by the same list of sensible arguments, we could dispense with garden plants altogether and replace them with plastic flowers, bushes, and trees.
Due to a massive improvement in manufacturing techniques and people becoming more and more aware of the long term environmental benefits artificial grass can offer, it is now becoming very popular and is being seen as a real alternative to natural grass. In the past Artificial Grass or Astro Turf was usually limited to sports and recreation centres, but with it now designed to feel and look so realistic, it is becoming so popular amongst the general public that you are just as likely to see it laid in your neighbours garden.
1. Once laid artificial grass needs very little maintenance, which in turn frees up all the time you would have spent in the summer months mowing your lawn, allowing you to do something more productive and enjoyable with your time.
2. Artificial grass is ideal for older people who can no longer manage the physical aspect of looking after their own gardens and now either rely on family and friends or pay a professional gardening company to take care of it. The beauty of artificial lawn is, once laid it takes very little time and effort to care for. It has also became a very popular option with Holiday home owners who only tend to visit their properties occasionally, usually at the end of the holiday season so don't have the time or resources to care for their lawns properly, meaning they have to employ a professional company to take care of it in their absence.
The Environmental benefits of Artificial Grass.
In recent years in the UK we've seen increased restrictions being put on water usage in the form of hose pipe bans. This is bad news for natural lawns. A natural lawn that isn't watered in hot weather can be permanently damaged in the space of days, this is one worry you don't have with artificial lawns. Meaning installing artificial grass actively helps the environment through substantially reducing the water usage per household.
Below we have listed a couple of other environmental benefits artificial grass has:
• No use of fertilisers.
• No carbon emissions from the use of petrol lawn mowers and strimmers.
- Artificial Grass Design Ideas 1.1 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.1 (2) for Android 2.3.2+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Update on: Sep 01 2016
APK File SHA1: bb1705a89599d12720d44dbf372186b18dd035a5
- Artificial Grass Design Ideas 1.0 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download