With Ariel7-2Go, you can select a preliminary Ariel Compressor for your application from your mobile device.
Ariel7-2Go gives you the ability to pinpoint the Ariel frame and cylinders capable of meeting your targeted horsepower and flow requirements. Through its use of equal ratios, Ariel7-2Go quickly estimates the number of required stages, bore sizes, discharge temperatures, and rod loads needed for your specific application. Ariel7-2Go captures this information – allowing you to e-mail your results to Ariel or yourself for further review. With the results at your fingertips, you can then import your data into the Ariel Performance Program– taking your concept from a preliminary estimate to a finalized project.
Other exciting features allow you to:
Create a preliminary selection anywhere you go:
• Input parameters such as flow rate, suction pressure and gas type
• Switch between specifying a target horsepower or target flow;
• Provides a quick estimate of flow and/or power, replacing the various horsepower slide rules and wheels.
• Work in either English or Metric units
• Use the drop down menu to change the RPM to match a specific engine or motor
• Review calculated values such as discharge temperature, bore size and rod load
• Provides the user Basic frame data similar to the very popular Ariel Data cards.
Save and share your selection:
• E-mail the preliminary selection to yourself, Ariel or others from Ariel7-2-Go
• Save your selection for future review or modification
• Tap the information button for a list of contacts at Ariel
• Capture important information at the preliminary stages of a project
From Project Evaluation to Order Submission, Ariel provides the tools you need, when and where you need them.