Is the weather data reliable? Well, we use the IBM weather data as the weather station source to deliver precise local forecasts, and you can trust the real-time weather conditions and make plans based on the weather condition.
You can either manually add the places and cities you want to track the weather information, or simply turn on location services and let the app automatically update the weather status based on your current location. In other words, if you are traveling from places, you don’t need to worry about receiving real time weather info about your current location. Simply check the status bar and see the current temperature of your current location, or drag down the notification bar and see more weather data.
If you go to the My Locations menu, you get to see the current weather condition for your added cities at a glance. Tapping each location, takes you the full and detailed weather forecast. You can easily track Tokyo weather, New York weather, London weather, Moscow weather, Munich weather, Paris weather, Montreal weather and literally any other cities, all in one place.
Exclusive Themes with Eye-Catching Graphics and Animations
If you are not sold yet, then take a look at the themes, which gives you the option to check the local weather forecast in the most beautiful interface ever. No matter what your tastes are, we definitely have one theme fitting you the most.
One of the most distinguished graphical features of the Weather Wiz is the way to show the weather condition. For example, if you choose the United States theme and say it’s thunder storm out there, you will see the minimal design of the White House with ducks playing on the pool and fun thunders on sky. You are strongly recommended to try these cool weather themes.
This beautiful free weather app, comes also with weather widgets in different sizes including 2x1, 4x1, and 4x2. After choosing the weather forecast widget size, you get to choose the layout, change the color of texts and numbers, and change the opacity of the background. To have a fully transparent weather widget, simply use the opacity slider and set to the minimum.
Weather WIZ Features at a glance:
- Supports Android Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop and the older versions
- Weather Radar
- Auto Locate (To give you a real time weather information)
- Current, Tomorrow, Hour-by-hour and 10-day weather forecast
- Moon Phase
- Sun Status
- Home screen widgets
- Measurement units: Metric (Celsius, Kilometer, meter) or English (Fahrenheit, Mile, Inch)
- Change update interval: manual, every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, hour, 2 hours
- See weather condition or current temperature in the status bar
- Detailed weather forecast and info in the notification panel
- Change the home screen widgets’ transparency
- Full local weather forecasts data: Current temperature, maximum temp, minimum temp, current weather condition, feels like temperature, wind speed and wind direction, precipitation, UV index, Cloud cover, dew point, sun status, and moon phase
Weather Wiz uses the most accurate weather source to make sure accurate weather information is delivered to users, and available Themes is to make sure everyone can find their favorite style. Give this free weather forecast app a try to get the latest weather forecast data in the most stylish way.