Allowing users to easily register on a VoIP system, AnywareData Softphone can be used with a large number of SIP-compatible VoIP service providers. You can call on WiFi and 3G networks from anywhere in the world.
AnywareData Softphone/Dialer Highlights:
1. Compatible with any SIP-based Softswitch
2. Connectivity through WIFI/3G/EDGE
3. Outgoing Incoming VoIP Calls
4. Address Book Integration
5. Call History
6. Work in Background Mode
7. Excellent Voice Quality through supported Audio Codecs G711a, G711u, G722, GSM, Speex.
8. Easily Configurable Settings
9. Call Display
10. Speakerphone, Mute and Hold Functions
11. Favorites/Speed Dial
The AnywareData Softphone is a SIP client, it must be used with an existing VoIP service in order to make calls. Please ensure your VoIP provider’s service supports SIP clients.
Please check with your network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G/4G app. Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict using VoIP over their networks, or they may impose additional charges.