We designed the Specialty Answering Service 1 mobile app for Android as a brand new way to experience the best small business answering service from your Android phone, and never lose touch with your customers. With the power of the SAS App, you can now listen to calls, update your message delivery, and more.
Features of Specialty Answering Service's Mobile App for Android:
• Free app synced to your Specialty Answering Service portal
• View all of your inbound or outbound account activity filtered by date or campaign
• Press any call on the main screen to hear our operators interact with your customers
• Add internal notes to calls that only your team will see
• Email complete call details including audio files
• Instantly update where messages are sent
• Add appointments to your Google calendar
• Reply to customers via text, email, or phone with 1 click
• Temporarily change your account instructions
• Add emergency on-call schedules
• Add and edit FAQs
• Send calls to 3rd party apps like Salesforce and Zendesk
• View detailed reports
• Track your usage
• Update your office hours and closed times
• Change your appointment settings
What is Specialty Answering Service?
SAS is a live-operator telephone answering service that gives customers 24-hour access to your business. Thousands of large and small businesses rely on SAS to manage customer service communications, facilitate sales, represent their brand, and deliver exceptional support experiences to their customers even after the office has closed.
How does the app work?
To use the app, you'll need to be a Specialty Answering Service customer. Not a customer? Then start off with our free two-week trial! After your account is programmed, we'll provide you with a username and password that will allow you to access to both the mobile app and our online messaging portal.