With Specialty Answering Service’s mobile app for Android, you can:
• Access your entire call history or view it by campaign
• See detailed message information like name, phone number, and the reason for the call
• See the Caller ID of your inbound telephone calls
• Create contacts and return messages in your Android device with one click
• View your account usage by campaign in real time
• Temporarily change your account instructions
• View your call forwarding numbers
• Call or email SAS customer support with one click
What is Specialty Answering Service?
SAS is a live-operator answering service that gives customers 24-hour access to your business. Thousands of businesses rely on SAS to manage customer service communications, facilitate sales, represent their brand, and deliver exceptional support experiences to their customers even after the office has closed.
How does the app work?
To use the app, you'll need to be an SAS customer. Not a customer? Then start off with our free two-week trial! After your account is programmed, we'll provide you with a username and password that will allow you to access to both the mobile app and our online messaging portal.