Feature Articles :
- Frequent Annuity Questions
- Pension Annuity and Some Important Details About It
- What Is A Secondary Market Annuity?
- My Review of Nationwide's New Indexed Annuity
- How To Pick The Right Indexed Annuity
And More ...
Annuity Insurance A surrender charge is a type of sales charge that applies if you withdraw money from an annuity within a certain period of time, usually six to ten years. This period of time is referred to as the surrender period. The surrender charge will decline over a period of years until it no longer applies.