The description of Amity Innovation Incubator
The Amity Innovation Incubator is a pioneering concept in the context of Indian Universities. Supported by DST, Ministry of Science & Technology, GOI, 'Amity Innovation Incubator ' has in a very short time of its existence earned an enviable position for itself with start-ups which have regularly been on top of the innovation curve and have been recognized on platforms like 'The Power of ideas', Read Herring Global winner, Tata NEN and NASSCOM Innovation Awards to name a few.
Amity Innovation Incubator 's ACHIEVEMENTS:
• 200 + Companies Incubated (physical & virtual); all showing significant financial & operating growth
• Employment generated for more than 5000 people
• 850 + patents filed by Incubator for entrepreneurs, faculty and researchers
• Ground breaking technologies being commercialised and utilised by groups such as Delhi Metro, LG Electronics, Microsoft, GreenSocs, Cadence Design Systems, Himachal Pradesh Geological Department, Noida Traffic Police etc.
• Strategic collaboration with incubators in Europe , USA and Asia
• 65 start-ups established by Faculties & Students of Amity University
• 11 Incubatees funded under "Support of Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators"
• Risk Capital raised for 4 Incubatee Companies under SIDBI-SAS Scheme
• Over $40m invested in Incubatee companies through Mergers & Acquisition and Angel Investments
• Close ties with VC and Angel networks.
• Launched virtual Incubation in 17 cities like Mumbai, Ahmedabad , Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore etc.