The description of AMINODat® 5.0
AMINODat® 5.0 Gold is an interactive software designed to support the optimization of amino acid nutrition of animals. It is a useful tool for animal nutritionists working in feed mills as well as for animal science researchers and students. In 1997, the first AMINODat® was launched as a book and since then it is recognized worldwide as the reference database for the amino acid composition of feed ingredients.
A full menu of benefits:
Most up-to-date: All samples collected within past five years.
Most relevant: Analyses based on more than 140 feed ingredients actually used by the feed industry.
Widest scope: Includes more than 21 000 samples from all over the world and is based on more than 530 000 results.
Most comprehensive database of digestibility coefficients: includes updated and expanded coefficients for pigs and poultry.
AMINODat® is synonymous with optimum reliability: Only Evonik labs, the reference for AA analytics, were used.
From the first version of AMINODat® up to today’s AMINODat® 5.0, our global sales force collected all samples carefully. The samples were wet-chemically analyzed according to international standard methods and accurately evaluated by an expert team. You are used to find the best-available information on the amino acid composition of feed ingredients in AMINODat®. However, with AMINODat® 5.0 we moved a step ahead. Now you will find information on the following analytical parameters:
• Total amino acids
• Standardized ileal digestible amino acids for pigs and poultry
• Standardized ileal digestibility coefficients for essential amino acids for pigs and poultry
In addition to mean values, AMINODat® 5.0 Gold includes information about the minimum, the maximum, the number of samples analyzed and the coefficient of variation as it is these values which make the difference!
Adapt it to your needs and get just the information you are looking for
• Select the dry matter basis, decimal sign, and energy units you are used to.
• Sort the feed ingredients list according to your needs – just tick on the column headers.
• Filter the raw materials you are interested in by Category, Region, Country, Method, Source – or just enter a name (full text search).
• Create the reports you need – PDF reports can be created from each individual view.
• Full overview on all analyzed parameters of a single raw material on one page.
• Ready-to-use recommendations are included for: broilers, laying hens, growing pigs, reproductive pigs, turkey, duck, salmon, carp, trout, Nile tilapia, shrimp
AMINODat® 5.0 Gold is a very useful tool to get a quick feedback about the amino acid content of animal diets. Using the ‘Diet evaluation’ functionality in combination with 76 species and phase specific amino acid recommendations you can easily evaluate if the amino acid content of a diet was full-filling the animal’s needs and if the amino acid pattern was well balanced.
Optimizing has never been as simple
• Compare dietary amino acid levels and patterns with latest recommendations.
• Identify amino acid deficiencies.
• Identify opportunities for reducing the levels of protein-rich feed ingredients.
• Explore which of your dietary ingredients is causing the largest dietary variation.
• Determine the minimum variation possible with the selected raw materials.
• Find out the impact of the dietary variation on dietary target levels and safety margins.
You can find further information about AMINODat® under www.aminodat.com.