Adventist Medical Evangelism Network is an independent ministry that supports the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist® Church. It's AMEN’s mission to motivate, train, and equip Seventh-day Adventist physicians and dentists to team with pastors and members, uniting the church to restore Christ’s ministry of healing to the world, hastening His return.
AMEN seeks to train Seventh-day Adventist physicians and dentists to be effective medical evangelists. Christ’s methods of loving service through the ministry of healing will naturally open hearts to the gospel and the truths of the Bible. AMEN will cultivate the following essential qualities:
• A living faith, a temperate life, and a commitment to family.
• A deep yearning for souls to be restored to the image of God.
• A conviction that each must participate in finishing the great commission.
• Obedience to Bible and Spirit of Prophecy counsel on medical ministry.
• Skill in applying practical, spiritual approaches in a clinical context.
This app will give you access to all important AMEN Conference information.