All Saints’ hovered by the spirit of the Lord, chiseled and shaped by the passing years which continues to stand precious in the eyes of humanity. Established in 1855 by Rev. Fr. Daniel Murphy and taken charge of by the Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel in 1932, has grown by leaps and bounds under successive Rectors and teams of dedicated staff developing the much needed human resources.
It prepares the student for life, develops the qualities of the mind, the heart, and the skills and attitudes which enable him/ her to cope with the demands of life, and to be a concerned and contributing member of the society and of the nation.