Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) is a novel written by English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll. It tells the story of a girl named Alice who falls down a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar and anthropomorphic creatures. The tale is filled with allusions to Dodgson's friends. The tale plays with logic in ways that have given the story lasting popularity with adults as well as children. It is considered to be one of the most characteristic examples of the genre of literary nonsense, and its narrative course and structure have been enormously influential, mainly in the fantasy genre. The book is commonly referred to by the abbreviated title Alice in Wonderland, an alternative title popularized by the numerous stage, film and television adaptations of the story produced over the years. PLUS----there are L-O-A-D-S of illustrations!!
• Contains 42 beautiful illustrations by artist John Tenniel.
• English audio text-to-speech allows the app to be read aloud to you (offline).**Audio only works with older versions of Android**
• ALL OFFLINE! This Book app is all offline, there is no need for an internet connection.
• Quick and easy navigation thanks to intuitive and organized navigation.
• Searchable keywords within the chapter.
• Font size can be changed to meet your needs.
• Automatic chapter bookmark resumes when restarted.
• Landscape or portrait orientation available.
• More updates are on the way!